Monday, March 29, 2021

Hubert, Nel, and Saphir ━━✫・*。


Adventure awaits! ♡ヾ(^-^)ノ♡
I love my RP and I'm still modding it intensely as ever
(creating mods and using mods) and loving it each step of the way.
This particular Nelbert save has gone since last summer! INSANE but true.
I'm getting ready to start a new game soon. It never gets old because there's always something
amazingly fun and immersive to get up to that enriches my RP.
I love my Nelbert Skyrim RP. There's nothing else quite like it for me. ❤️❤️❤️

2 comments:

  1. That is one heck of a lot of time to have for one save game.
    Many stories and adventures still to be had. ♥♥♥
    Looks like Nelbert are planning a surprise party for Saphir, who is completely unaware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many more stories and adventures, yesyes! I can't get enough.
      My Nelbert RP is such a sweet thing. I love them so much. Words can barely do it justice. ♡(*^^*)♡
      As for Saphir? ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎*・゚。
      Hmmm, he was probably too busy thinking about all those nummies he loves so much: 🍖🥩🍗

      Delete