Thursday, August 19, 2021

Nelbert + Unslaad Wonderland ━━✫・*。

Another screenshot of my Nelbert in the world of Vicn's Unslaad. I love love love this mod.
Nel and Hubert are on a big snowy adventure. Love. ♡❄♡(*^^*)♡❄♡
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
I was able to complete my Jellycat Boiled Egg emoji collection :)
I already have the Happy Egg, Laughing Egg, Cheeky Egg, Confused Egg, and the Sorry Egg,
They are so adorable!
I was super happy to get the Blushing Egg!
I love these little eggs so much.
Jellycat makes super soft plush, and I really love those boiled eggs.

2 comments:

  1. Honestly it looks like a lot of fun, going on a snowy adventure to a strange land.
    Especially when you get to enjoy it with the one you cherish most. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ☆ヾ(*´▽`)ノ awww a big wholesome yes! (^-^*)/
      Thankyou for the nice comment too :)

      Delete