Friday, August 13, 2021

Nelbert + Unslaad ━━✫・*。



Don't worry, shortly after these pics were taken, a campfire was set-up and a nice cozy tent plopped into place with lots of Nelbert cuddles ensuing by the fire. ♡(/^-^(^ ^*)/♡
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
I have lost count of how many times I've played Unslaad. Nelbert have been there so many times that it feels eternal. It's one of my favourite mods to exist. I know Nelbert love it very much too.
If you've never played Unslaad, you really should! It's really beautiful and haunting.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Unslaad LE
Unslaad SE
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
I love iBloom squishies. My favourite is the iBloom – Apple Pie.
The scent and textures are amazing. Very comforting to touch and squeeze.
It reminds me of Skyrim's Apple Pie with Aviform's Ultra HD Apple Pies textures!
I also love the iBloom – Dreamy Fluffy Souffle Pancake Tower (Butter), which I just ordered today.
I can't wait to get it. They are wonderful squishies from Japan and I adore them so much!
Highly recommend if you are someone who loves to squish things!
ps: I had to: iBloom – Cheesecake. Okay, back to Nelbert and Unslaad with love! ♡

2 comments:

  1. Unslaad is an awesome mod! I know Nel just loves snowy climates so I'm sure the cold was nothing too much for her to handle! And as you said, they got cozy by a fire!
    You've got to watch out for Saphir though as I sense he might wander into the fire, every now and then. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the comment! Yay:)

      Nel definitely loves snowy weather. I'm pretty sure Hubert loves it too. It's just so pretty and magical and wonderful! Look st all those pretty snowflakes. So perfect. Also, things are always warmer when it's a Nelbert situation! Nel and Hubert make everything warmer when they're together, which is always. *super wholesome love bursting feelings* ♡

      Agreed on watching Saphir ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎*・゚。. Sometimes the adorable huskymuffin gets a little too comfy near a campfire resulting in a big OOF!

      Delete