Sunday, October 03, 2021

Nelbert in SE ━━✫・*。




Good evening  (^-^*)/
I've had SSE installed since forever and decided to update my mods for it, and yes, add mods too.
I remade my personalized merges of immersion and gameplay that I have in my LE as it would have felt wrong without it. I am a person who must customize everything, make stuff,  and well, I also edit nearly every mod I use, so yeah, it was a lot of work, but that big part is all sorted out nicely. Yay.
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
LE is my number one jam but SE is pretty neat too.
I can't really complain about having both.
As long as I have my Nelbert, I'm a happy girl.
💗🌹💗🌹💗🌹💗

2 comments:

  1. Your replacers look awesome and make the world seem even just that much more realistic! I approve!
    It looks very cold as it should and as always, the height impaired one looks like he is planning something devious :)
    Keep your distance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much :)
      More graphic upgrades coming. I'm just being picky right now.
      So many choices! So many pretty meshes and textures :)

      OMG Saphir. He's probably longing for the venison chops ₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎*・゚。 🥩

      Delete