Saturday, February 12, 2022

Inspirations ━━✫・*。

Pink and soft and adorable.^^
I was just playing around with Nel's makeup tints and hairs.
Lots of Skyrim fun and adventures. I'm working on lots of Nelbert things and feeling that wholesome inspiration take over. I adore Skyrim modding SO much,
especially Nel and Hubert Skyrim modding. (*^^*)♡
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
I just got Wytchwood.
I only started playing but so far I am loving every moment!
It's neat, the art is grand, the music is perfect, and the fantasy is alive.
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
It snowed again! ❄❅❆   

2 comments:

  1. Nel looks so cute the way you have her in this picture. I approve!
    Skyrim modding is where its at imo.
    Wytchwood and a snowy winter are very complimentary to a quiet and cozy evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. \(^▽^)/Thank you!(^-^*)/
      ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

      Delete