Friday, March 10, 2023

A Snowday Huskymuffin Post ━━✫・*。



It's another magical snowday here which means lots of Nelbert modding. Lots and lots :)
It also means a Saphir post! ♡₍ᐢ•ﻌ•ᐢ₎*・゚。♡
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
I took a mini break from my Nelbert modding and found this Saphir mashup. It's a real gem.
I can't believe that it was just sitting in a folder, all lonely like, and that I didn't add it to my game for him to proudly adorn when I originally mashed it together.
Saphir looks so adorable in a very lol kind of way. It's a good thing! I love it :)
He's totally going to wear this from time to time. Woof.
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Happy weekend, happy snowday, and happy Skyrim modding! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡

3 comments:

  1. Saphir definitely looks interesting.
    That is an awesome mashup, sort of makes him look like a dark valkyrie outcast. rofl.
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL right?
      I love this mashup! I can't believe it was just sitting in one of my modding wip folders.Why was it not in my game already? I'm glad it's in my game now for him! YAY! He loves it! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

      Delete
    2. Happy you love it as well :):):)

      Delete