Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Soft and Breezy + 6 Years Today ━━✫・*。

Love and Nelbert. ♡(/^-^(^ ^*)♡
It's a breezy afternoon; very peaceful and calm.
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡ 
Today marks the 6 year anniversary of when I started my Nelbert blog :) 🎆✨🎉🎊🎆
I've had Nelbert for a long time. I've learned so much, made so much, played so much, and yet it still doesn't feel like time has really passed. They are my dearly loved characters.
Happy Nel and Hubert aka: Nelbert love forever!
Here's to more creating, learning, and playing with Nel and Hubert! ☆ ~(‘▽^人)
Happy Skyrim!
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡ 

2 comments:

  1. Has it been so long? Not often anyone will RP for such time with the same characters. I suspect that your Nelbert will be always and forever.
    Happy 6th Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you for the happy anniversary wishes! (^-^*)/
      Nelbert is definitely a forever thing. I love and adore them to bits.
      Thank you for always leaving me such nice comments too :)
      Yay for 6 years of Nelbert and more!!! \(^O^)/

      Delete