Thursday, April 13, 2023

Good Evening ━━✫・*。

Love and Nelbert. ♡(/^-^(^ ^*)♡
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly is out on the 20th of this month!
I can't wait for the game and soundtrack to release! I'm super excited for it!\(^▽^)/
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Virtual Cottage is perfect if you love lo-fi music, and yummy-soothing  weather sounds.
I like to play this a lot while I'm modding, and if I'm not listening to the music from Virtual Cottage,
I'm definitely listening to the snowstorm and crunchy fire from it. It's so blissful.
Other faves? Coffee Talk and Wolf's Rain soundtracks!
(Playing the weather sounds from Virtual Cottage with any music makes me so happy.)
Now back to my Nelbert modding, and then some Nelbert playing. ☆ ~(‘▽^人)
Happy Skyrim, happy gaming.
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡

2 comments:

  1. Terrific post!
    Coffee Talk, Lo-fi, Wolfs Rain, and Skyrim.
    Sounds like you've found Utopia.
    Happy modding, happy everything!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thankyou! ^^ Yay :)
      They are sooo good, so yes, definitely utopia.
      It's truly bliss to my heart :):):) ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
      Happy modding to you too, and of course, happy everything as well!
      Thank you for the comments, as always! (^-^*)/

      Delete