Friday, December 01, 2023

Cupcake and Nel ━━✫・*。




I finally made my Chocolate Elf, Cupcake in Skyrim! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Cupcake's been my forever player character in Oblivion and Morrowind for at least an eternity.
I love food elves (Chocolate Elves, Cheese Elves, thee best elves),
and I think Nel loves her new Chocolate Elf bestie :))) *cue happy music*
I have a Chocolate Elf post about making Cupcake in Skyrim coming up!
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡ 
Mod recommendation time!
Description Framework! I am so in love with it! I've been making good use with this amazing tool
and I'm just so happy it exists!
Description Framework by Nightfallstorm and JaySerpa
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/105799
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡ 
Happy December! 🎄☃️🎄
It's snowing and I looooove it!
🎄☃️❤️🎄☃️❤️🎄☃️❤️🎄☃️❤️🎄☃️❤️🎄☃️❤️🎄
·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

2 comments:

  1. Love it♥♥♥
    Finally Cupcake has made her grand debut!!!
    Nirn finally has balance once again.
    Can't wait to see what, Nel, Cupcake and Hubert get up to!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)))
      I'm pretty happy to have Cupcake in Skyrim! It took a looong time but I'm happy she's here, and she has Nelbert :)))
      So much fun and sweetness!!! ♡ ♡ ♡
      ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

      Delete