Monday, December 18, 2023

Gingerbread Atronachs ━━✫・*。

When I saw the Gingerbread Atronach mod this morning it made me so happy :)))
They're sooo adorable and amazing. (^-^*)/
They go wonderfully with my Sweetroll and Sugar Atronachs,
and also make a fine companion to the magical walking Christmas tree :)))

Super festive and highly recommended!
Total gingerbread joy :)))

Gingerbread Atronachs by FathomXMods
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/107101
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙ 

 🍪☕ 🍪

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine a more fitting atronach for you. ♥
    Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :)
      I love them SOOOO much!!! They're perfect for my game :))))
      I super highly recommend them!
      ☕🎄🎀

      Delete