Sunday, December 10, 2023

My Chocolate Elf, Cupcake ━━✫・*。



Chocolate Elves are magical food elves :))))
Some even say that Chocolate Elves came to be from Sheogorath himself!
🧁🧁🧁
A while back I tried making Cupcake, my XEO Chocolate Elf from Oblivion in Skyrim but wasn't happy with the result. Fast forward to today, and I think I finally have Cupcake looking like her sweet Chocolatey Elf self.
🧁🧁🧁
Where it all began:
It started with the first TES game I ever played, my beloved Oblivion.
I made a standalone XEO Chocolate Elf race for simplicity's sake.
My absolute favourite Chocolate Elf race is the XEO one. I really just prefer the XEO headmesh over the Corean one that the original Nexus Chocolate Elf race uses), and since I also played Morrowind
(I still do play Oblivion and Morrowind, hi), I made myself a Chocolate Elf race with assets I put together to play as Cupcake there too. All that was left was Skyrim, so I made a new Chocolate Elf race and added some pretty soft white overlays onto Cupcake's body texture, and made some edits to her face diffuse and normal map using Nel's textures as a base.
I'm happy with how Cupcake turned out :)))

🎀🧁💗My Chocolate Elf, Cupcake in Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim 💗🧁🎀






Now Nelbert have a Chocolate Elf friend :)))
🤎🧁🤎🧁🤎🧁🤎
Happy modding and happy Skyrim :)))
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite post.
    So good to see Cupcake's history and evolution over the eras.
    The world is a better place for it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you :))))
      Cupcake is happy to be in Skyrim finally!!! ♡
      Thank you for your sweet comment, as always!!! :))))

      Delete