Monday, January 29, 2024

Cupcake ━━✫・*。


I'm happy to have Cupcake in Skyrim! (^-^*)/
Chocolate Elves were/are such an amazing thing in Oblivion.
I always played as Cupcake in Oblivion (and in Morrowind too).
Chocolate Elves are super sweet, and I'm super happy to have her in my Skyrim!
🤎🧁🤎
I've been modding, playing, sipping hot chocolate, listening to the Wolf's Rain OST on repeat with the sounds of crackling fire and snowstorms from Virtual Cottage mixed in.
I'm having a goodest time :))))

♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡ 

2 comments:

  1. Stunning and beautiful.
    Something mystical about a player character that has transcended three iterations of a game franchise.
    Happy she is here and that she is getting some much needed limelight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you :)))
      So sweet!!!
      I'm having lots of fun with Cupcake,
      and she's fitting right in. (*^-^*)
      ♡・♡・♡

      Delete