Thursday, May 30, 2024

Cupcake ━━✫・*。


My Chocolate Elf, Cupcake loves her Welkynd Stone earrings! (^-^*)/
They're so beautiful and glowy. ☆ ~(‘▽^人)
Cupcake collected many Welkynd Stones during her time in Cyrodiil, back in the Oblivion days,
so she's super excited to have these earrings! What a lovely treasure :)))
I edited the position of the earrings, only slightly for a better fit :)))
I also edited the texture and normal map of her sandogasa, so it should look better :)))
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
🔥 (NSFW links because screenshots) 🌶️🌶️🌶️

Ayleid Piercings - CBBE 3BA - SoS by Imperial2000
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/76204

Ayleid Piercings - BHUNP by hyruledm
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/110767
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
I watched I Want to Eat Your Pancreas the other night. (╥﹏╥)
I really wished Sakura could have lived so that her and Haruki could live happily ever after.
They were good for each other. I wanted that so badly.🌸RIP sweet Sakura.🌸
🌸💗🌸💗🌸💗🌸

2 comments:

  1. Those Welkynd Stone earrings are very pretty ♥
    I Want To Eat Your Pancreas was wonderful and heartbreaking.
    Sweet Sakura ( -̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩___-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩ )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super pretty earrings. I love how they glow :)))
      Wonderful and heartbreaking = I Want to Eat Your Pancreas.
      Sniff, sniff, sniff, sniffff. The ending made me feel so sad.
      I can still feel it now. I wished for her to be alive and well!!!
      I can't help but love a happy ending.
      I wanted Sakura to have a happy ending!
      ♡・♡・♡

      Delete