Friday, June 15, 2018

Sweets ━━✫・*。

The latest version of the High Poly Project mod is only available for SSE and I really loved how the sweetrolls and butterscotch creme treats turned out. I had to have them in my life, they're just so cute! I spent a good bit of time converting the meshes to original Skyrim.
It was worth a little pain for some new sweets.  ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
Update: Friday May 17th, 2019 
You can now easily backport meshes from SSE to LE Skyrim with SSE NIF Optimizer. It saves so much time from the grueling manual editing. Just wanted to update this post in case there were others out there unaware of that feature like I was. Have fun.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog and nice presentation. Your sweetrolls are available somewhere?
    Thanks, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and thank you for the kind words. :)
      I'm so sorry but the meshes belong to LucidAPs, the author of High Poly Skyrim mod
      (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12029).
      I don't have permission to share them as I only converted his sweetroll and creme treat to original Skyrim. Again, I'm sorry!

      Delete