Saturday, September 25, 2021

Always Love ━━✫・*。



Nel and Hubert, or you know, Nelbert are always together. They make my Skyrim a happy Skyrim.
I can't begin to imagine Skyrim without Nel and Hubert in it. I have spent so much time with these two, not only just playing, but enhancing them, making mods for them, and just getting super inspired that I want to keep making stuff that's specifically for them. It's serious stuff but that means it's also tons of fun for me. Nelbert are my babies. They are a part of my heart. ♡(*^^*)♡

♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
Remember that iBloom Pancake Tower I wrote about recently? Well, it came in and I love it so much. It smells like honey and feels so soft and amazing! So much yum. 🍯

2 comments:

  1. It is very good to have something so sweet be a part of your heart. ♥♥♥
    Nelbert are definitely a big part of who you are with their beauty and magic. I can't imagine life without them.
    Yay for iBloom coming in!!!!!
    Squish!

    ReplyDelete