Friday, September 17, 2021

Pure and Wholesome ━━✫・*。

My sweet babies, Nel and Hubert, aka: Nelbert. (*^^*)
I have been modding and playing, and feeling that pure and wholesome Nelbert love.
Nel and Hubert are my most cherished number ones and I love them so much. ♡ ♡
♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡・♡
It was Pusheen treat time over at the Pusheen shop! So excited for the new Pusheen!
I ordered the Hello Kitty® x Pusheen® Pusheen Costume Plush and Jack-O'-Lantern Squisheen.
I am ready for some purrfect treats. (^-^*)/

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to see something pure and wholesome and Nelbert is certainly that!
    Also, congrats on the new Pusheens!
    "Meow is the only thing that's real"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for thinking so :)
      I love Nel and Hubert soooo much♡
      /ᐠ ̥ ̮ ̥ ᐟ\ฅ
      Yay for Pusheen plush! Can't wait. Yay.
      Purrfect quote too :)
      ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

      Delete