Wednesday, June 06, 2018

A Trip Down Memory Lane in Skingrad ━━✫・*。




I loaded up Oblivion the other morning and visited one of the first mods I made.
An underground home located in Skingrad. I remember wanting to make a romantic themed castle with candles, roses, cream coloured curtains, and white furniture.
It may sound silly but I remember being so passionate about it.

Over the years I learned a lot about modding. I still enjoy figuring things out and making magic happen. I love playing and modding. It's one of my favourite hobbies for sure! At the moment I'm still working on Skyrim with making quests for Hubert. Right now he has over ten quests! Maybe more, I need to count them again. I've learned a lot about scripting, dialogue, aliases, properties, triggers, events... it's awesome to see your work in motion!

In between my quest modding I'm playing Vigilant for the third time.
Nelbert are having an epic adventure once again. ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment